Your health and safety are at the forefront of our operations. We are open and serving our valued patients. Like all of you, we have taken social distancing very seriously in the office and at home. As we welcome you into the office we will be following the guidance of local and national health agencies, medical associations, and government to keep all of us as safe as possible. This will include many steps and procedural changes to allow us to serve you in the office while maintaining effective social distancing.
What will we be doing?
- Limiting the number of staff in our office.
- Staggering appointment scheduling to ensure patient arrivals and departures do not overlap
- Decreasing the number of patients seen in the office at one time so patients encountering each other is limited
- Sanitizing each exam room and equipment between every patient
- Our entire staff will be wearing masks and other appropriate personal protective equipment
- Confirming that all patients coming to the office are symptom free and have not been exposed or potentially exposed through any sick contacts or travel. We will reconfirm this information upon arrival at our office.
- Asking anyone with elevated temperature, symptoms, sick contacts, or concerning travel history to leave and reschedule their appointment
What do we need you to do?
- Reschedule your appointment if you have tested positive for COVID-19 or other respiratory illness, if you have been exposed to anyone with symptoms or a positive test, or if you have any symptoms of coronavirus, influenza, common cold, or other contagious respiratory illnesses. Symptoms include fever, cough, shortness of breath, sneezing, sore throat, runny nose, and so on.
- Wear a mask or other face and nose covering the entire time you are in the building
- Use hand sanitizer upon entering and leaving the office
- Do not touch your face
- Come alone to the office. If someone must drive you, please have them wait in the car. If someone must come into the office with you, it is limited to one adult or one parent with a patient who is under the age of 18. Guests will also be asked screening questions and have their temperatures taken
- Remain in your exam room until we have cleared you to leave
Stay safe. Wash your hands. Follow CDC and local official guidelines. Take a deep breath.
We will get through this time together, and we will be here and available for your care in the office. We look forward to seeing you soon.